PDA

View Full Version : What On Earth Did I Just Feel?

ro44
22-09-09, 20:39
I have been very tight in my neck and shoulders today. Been feeling very off balance and strange when walkiing around in the house. Low back is also tight and probably making me feel wierd too. I've been having a little tingling in my right hand today. I have grinding sounds in my shoulder joint and a pulling in the muscle down my right arm. I am guessing a pinched nerve or something. I know being on the computer makes it worse.

Anyway, I was feeling really dizzyish and off when walking and very tired last night. I thought I would get on the computer just one more time. As I was sitting there if felt a sort of head zap or something and then I had a quick shooting tingle feeling in my hand and also I felt it in my right foot. It was a quick, split second tingly feeling.

I am trying to figure out if it was from a nerve or if it could have been a surge of adrenaline. When I had the head "sensation" do you think that could have scared me and forced a shot of adrenaline to my hand and foot?
It happened so quick. My heart didn't race or anything.

I know that one time I was sitting watching t.v. and someone came in the room and startled me. I felt a quick tingle in my hands and feet. Almost like electricity shot through me and went out the bottom of my feet.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has ever felt that.

Anxious_gal
24-09-09, 01:47
most of it is just anxiety, the shooting pain would just be nerve or something. it's definitely normal everyone gets odd pains now and again