PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains

axelf45
22-09-09, 21:42
Hi i hope someone can help.

im new to the forums

last few weeks i have been having a lot of shooting pains in my heart region not in the middle region i dnt thing, the pain last for a minute then goes but this happens 2 times a day. im only 24 male normally fit and healthy. sometimes it happens after food sometimes after exercise.

(http://ehealthforum.com/health/chest-pain-t201988.html#). i dont feel pain whilst running. the pain also happens in me back region but to the left and also under my armpit. have i just pulled something or is it something minor like heartburn (which ive never had by the way, or at least i dont know what it feels like).

i have been suffering with panic attacks and anxietty not long ago but i got rid of that but this has got me a bit worried again. the panic attacks and anxiety is related to sleep apnea as im having tests for it. this led me to having a lot sleepness nights. thats in the past i hope but i still suffer from anxiety which is related to this. i had a ecg with regard to me sleep apnea and they said that was fine so im wondering what this is

any ideas thanks gaav

nomorepanic
22-09-09, 21:46
Hi and :welcome:

I think you copied and pasted this so it includes all the formatting as well.

Could you remove that please so members can read it better.

Thanks

axelf45
22-09-09, 22:45
Hi i hope someone can help.

im new to the forums

last few weeks i have been having a lot of shooting pains in my heart region not in the middle region i dnt thing, the pain last for a minute then goes but this happens 2 times a day. im only 24 male normally fit and healthy. sometimes it happens after food sometimes after exercise.

(http://ehealthforum.com/health/chest-pain-t201988.html#). i dont feel pain whilst running. the pain also happens in me back region but to the left and also under my armpit. have i just pulled something or is it something minor like heartburn (which ive never had by the way, or at least i dont know what it feels like).

i have been suffering with panic attacks and anxietty not long ago but i got rid of that but this has got me a bit worried again. the panic attacks and anxiety is related to sleep apnea as im having tests for it. this led me to having a lot sleepness nights. thats in the past i hope but i still suffer from anxiety which is related to this. i had a ecg with regard to me sleep apnea and they said that was fine so im wondering what this is

any ideas thanks gaav