PDA

View Full Version : feels soooo much worse now

tashbarnes87
22-09-09, 21:52
Hi all, you have all been really great to me and i have had such a bad time this past week. Its all still going on and have always got great help but a post on here has terrified me toight & set me back again :weep: i think im going to try and avoid the internet all together for a bit xx

nomorepanic
22-09-09, 22:45
Tash - I know you read the post about MS but we can all read posts and self-diagnose things,

The guy hasn't even been diagnosed yet so stop worrying.

You are not him and you do not have MS I am sure.

You are making yourself ill - take time off here and off the internet and stop googling please.

diane07
22-09-09, 23:12
Tash,

Its different symptoms for different people.

Even if you think yours are the same symptoms, unless you get diagnosed by a doctor, you can't say you suffer the same as someone else.

If that was the case, i'd have every illness going at the moment.

Take time out if you need to, but try not to see other peoples symptoms as the same as yours hun, i'm sure you are absolutely fine, but if you're ever worried, a doctor can reassure you.

best wishes

di xx

rebeccad
23-09-09, 10:57
hi tash im with you on this one, this post has sent me into panic over drive, i feel sick with worry and dont know what to do.

amandaj
23-09-09, 12:35
this poor man who did the post didnt mean to upset anyone, i for one read daily about what people could have its a big could aswell, prob best not to read them if they distress you, as diane said wed have every single thing on here on a daily basis