PDA

View Full Version : thought i'd introduce myself

jennytot86
22-09-09, 22:49
Hi my name is Jennifer and i come from Glasgow.
I've been suffering from panic attacks on and off for years but it wasn't until this year that they became an everyday occurence.
Its just a constant barrage of lightheadedness/dizziness, a numbness down my lefthand side (concentrated in my arm and leg) palpitations and headaches.

I've been convinced that I have the following cancers-
headaches, weird feelings in my left hand and foot-BRAIN TUMOUR
abdominal cramps-OVARIAN CANCER
tender breasts-BREAST CANCER
spots of bright coloured blood on toilet paper-BOWEL CANCER

most of these things are probably cause by something non like threating, but it's hard to rationalise when you CONSTANTLYthink you're dying

Recently i've been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder (which both my sister and mother have)

But now i have to go for a smear test on thursday and now i'm convinced i've got cervical cancer

At the end of the day i just want to be the smiley person i once was but i don't see this happening any time soon :shrug:

pollyanna
22-09-09, 23:07
Hi jennifer

i am a fellow weegie, :) . this is a great site, that i am sure you will find useful, and many people will understand where you are coming from and share the same fears as you do, there is lots of information and lots of friendly people.
hope to speak to you soon

P x :flowers:

jennytot86
22-09-09, 23:23
Hey thanks for the comment back:)

Its reassuring to know that i'm not alone in this

xXxXxx

Veronica H
23-09-09, 08:49
:welcome: to NMP jenny. You will find comfort and support here. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

sheena
23-09-09, 15:18
Welcome to the site. You will get a lot of help here.

Fran74
23-09-09, 16:36
Welcome-:) this is a great site full of people that will
understand what you r going through ..

take care
F