PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear lord, what other choice do i have??

ashlynyoyohelp
22-09-09, 23:19
I have been suffering of anxiety and have pangs of derealization evry now and then.... i feel stuck in a loop... i dont want to live, but im terrifyed of dying, yet i cant stop thinking about it....

I want so dearly to forget about my anxiety and my fear of going crazy, but at this point, what other choice do i have? than to simply stop trying anymore and go nuts?? I still cry, and i feel like i dont know who i am anymore.... i am only a young teenager and i do not understand.... sometimes i just slump over for hours, giving up and afraid to go nuts.... but what else can i do??

Please give me some comfort.... I don't know where else to turn or what to do.... this website always makes me feel better...

Luci-loo
23-09-09, 02:55
Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad but I'm glad that like many others (including me) that you find some help from NMP.

If you haven't already I'd speak to your GP about how you are feeling and see about getting some help.

It's hard to just forget about anxiety, I too wish I could but with help you can manage your symptoms and get some measure of relief and find it a lot more manageable.

zoeystar
23-09-09, 03:37
i am in the same boat and it is very distressing i feel like i want to die but only want to die cause im sick of being scared that im going to die so in all it really makes no sence its just a rollercoaster of emotional issues i think the best thing to do is try and learn to train ur brain to know that u are fine its just ur anxiety doing this, everytime u feel down remember that its just the anxiety and dont let it control u, i know that is easier said then done , and if ur like me then u will probs find that extreamly difficult but i think its the only thing we can really do beside the obvious like , meds, eating better exersise ect, when u start stress just remember its anxiety and u will slowly learn to tell the diffrence and not stress as much
god bless

panda6776
23-09-09, 03:48
I have been suffering of anxiety and have pangs of derealization evry now and then.... i feel stuck in a loop... i dont want to live, but im terrifyed of dying, yet i cant stop thinking about it....

I want so dearly to forget about my anxiety and my fear of going crazy, but at this point, what other choice do i have? than to simply stop trying anymore and go nuts?? I still cry, and i feel like i dont know who i am anymore.... i am only a young teenager and i do not understand.... sometimes i just slump over for hours, giving up and afraid to go nuts.... but what else can i do??

Please give me some comfort.... I don't know where else to turn or what to do.... this website always makes me feel better...
there are days i love and days i dread! for 8 yrs i have been inside like a prison ! i have 4 lovely childern plz never give up i have not yet hugs lots xx

janni
23-09-09, 06:45
hi ashly, hunny i know these things are so frightening and i know that right now im so disable by anxiety and the symptoms it is causing that im at the end of my tether if you are able take a look at this site it has some techniques that might help you if you are able to try them : http://www.anxiety-panic-attacks-phobias.co.uk/showthread.php?t=394
this wont last forever, just hang on and you will get through this hugs