PDA

View Full Version : Palpitations in legs and arms, what comes first panic or symptoms

janni
23-09-09, 06:52
I have been havin the roughest time and I know many of you are hugs for evereyone, it's just been one thing after another and the worst thing for me to accept is that i feel my anxiety is a reaction to the physical symptoms not the other way around :weep: My psychiatrist told me its somatization and thinks meetin regularly with a doctor might help, he basically sits and doesnt listen to me so where do you go? After talkin bout bluishness in nails my psych told me wear nail varnish, this comment has distressed me so much that last night i really thought i was going to crack up and i got so upset and frightened that no one cares or is takin me seriously.
The worst things that are bothering me are numbness in my face which sets my anxiety off and I have been getting these feelings like little palpitations in my legs and sometimes arms and I worry bout all sorts of things from blood clots to strokes. I know what i fear most is sudden death but now it has came to a point where they wont run tests and are treating me as someone with psychological problems but without an mri how can i believe there isnt nothin wrong that causes these symptoms, i have mild narrowin of the arteries also doc said i dont need to really worry bout this until 20 years time, what can i say after weeks of googling thats not the impression i get. I dont know what to do sometimes i really feel hysterical and want to complain about the docs Can anyone relate ? :weep:

mattc15
23-09-09, 07:11
i cant relate to doctors because i never go, but i do experience physical symptoms before my anxiety hits. once i feel as if somethings wrong i panic.

janni
23-09-09, 07:16
i wish i could just get on with life

janni
23-09-09, 10:29
now im worrying cos no one is responding :((