PDA

View Full Version : Burining sensation at top of head?

tiffuk
23-09-09, 10:51
I have a burning sensation at the top of my head, forehead and temples, Is this just another symptom of Anxiety???

wiskersonkittens
23-09-09, 15:17
HI, tiffuk -- Yes. This certainly is a symptom of anxiety and one I have experienced myself. The first time I experienced it I went to the ER and they did a CT scan and all was fine. Had an MRI later in the year and that was fine and my neuro said that symptom, amongst others I was experiencing was anxiety related. If it continues or becomes troublesome, please see your doc, but otherwise I think it occurs under severe stress and your nerves are just overreacting. Check out www.anxietycentre.com (http://www.anxietycentre.com) for a more larger list of possible anxiety symptoms -- it is my google! :)

Panic33
23-09-09, 15:37
I also had this and the more I worried about it the worse it got.

rjb2214
23-09-09, 17:27
panic, yes I get this too. Mine comes on pretty quick, particularly when I feel a panic attack coming. Right at the top of my hesd will sting when im anxious and depending how anxious I am, the worse the feeling is, it will soon subside when you calm down.

pd
23-09-09, 20:10
I've had this... usually accompanying anxiety or a panic attack.

teez
23-09-09, 22:25
i got this,,also had a large raised lump,,,all stress aparently

mandie
23-09-09, 23:01
Hi

I get this to. Normally happens when im really anxious. Feels like my head is on fire

love mandie x

tiffuk
24-09-09, 08:09
thanks everyone for putting my mind at rest. x