PDA

View Full Version : panicking about being relaxed now!

april tones
28-10-05, 17:32
hi had a bad patch, took kalms,bach flower and feeling good but panicking about feeling relaxed now!!!!!!! so annoying!help

apriltones

nomorepanic
28-10-05, 18:07
Why are you panicking about it - surely that is the state you aim to be in?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

carlin
28-10-05, 18:40
Hi there,
please don't panic about being relaxed, try not to think about anything other than just enjoying your new found state of mind...Do something you enjoy and make the most of it. take care and keep in touch xxxxx

pips
28-10-05, 23:33
Sometimes I really have to work at being relaxed and that defeats the object of it really LOL!

Don't worry about it just try to embrace it and enjoy!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

kimmy
30-10-05, 08:51
hello

i feel like that too sometimes, and i get on edge just waiting for it to come back. weird!!

hey but nobody said this was easy[8D]

mum2four
30-10-05, 09:05
I think panicing about being relaxed is more about feeling like if you stop the world will stop. if you stop to relaxed thing might not get done ect but you have to know that you are allowed to take a brack and just sit and be realxed.

desperate
30-10-05, 18:51
Hey just to say i panic when relaxed too!

The way i think about it is that i'm so used to being like this that when it goes it's as terrifying as when it's there.

Just keep at it and the gaps without panic will hopefully widen,

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

ANXIETY26
30-10-05, 20:10
I panic about being relaxed too. When I became ill a year ago I had a fairly stressful job and had lots of things going on in my private life too. I also brought a lot of stress on myself as I am a perfectionist and would always be taking on too much. I used to come home from work and my head would be banging, my heart beating out of my chest, but that's what I was used to. I was basically living on my nerves ( which I thought was normal). Now, after a year off work and basically not doing much I have become really relaxed, and because it's something Im not used to then I panic. I panic when out driving as before my heart used to pump fast everytime I jumped in the car and drove. Now it does'nt want to bother beating which really freaks me out. I know it sounds silly but I want the old feelings back :) It's what im used to!!

mazz
30-10-05, 21:28
enjoy your relaxed state mate x wish we all could xluv mazzx

desperate
31-10-05, 11:12
Hi Anx26,

I feel like that a lot too like when i go to bed and my heart isn't beating it doesn't feel normal so i'm almost willing it to pound again. It's like totally readjusting the *norm* for your body and almost telling it it doesn't have to run on adrenaline just to get through the day.

Tough.

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

april tones
31-10-05, 21:27
hi all! thanks for all posts! i get that thought occasionaly but felt stronger last few days to shake it off! havent had any panic last two days. feeling positive. not gonna get this again after having few years ago. haha xx

apriltones

Shadowwin
27-11-05, 00:15
Whew.. I'm glad I came here today.. and I'm glad I started reading this..
I really thought i was loosing it.. but reading this thread and a few others has really helped.. i don't feel alone now..