PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Fatigued? Feeling Sick? Feeling Cold?

Qix
24-09-09, 05:43
Hey all, I have finally accepted my anxiety. I feel more happier and i know in time it will pass and i will be my normal self again in no time.

Apart from the usual symptoms. I get tired really easily now. I am up for 5 hours and just feel nakard after it. I am yawning a lot more too.

I also have this feeling of being sick, I am not sick i just get the feeling. its very strange and it comes and goes randomly.

Also i am very cold these days. just cant get heat into me. Like if a touch comething hot ill get this freezing sensation that just makes it cold. Or just a rush of coldness.

I know this is anxiety and i am just looking for ways to maybe ease it all so i dont dwell on it.

Any suggestions all, anyone feel the same? thanks

Qix
24-09-09, 08:04
Sorry all i would also like to ask something.

Does anyone know if muscle twitches be the result of lack of activity? because i am not really active when it comes to my muscles, i sit around alot.

I am not over weight but because i dont really exerice my muscles can my muscles twitch because of this? also can they twitch because of the anxiety?

Thanks all

ccc28
24-09-09, 10:35
I知 very much the same as yourself right now, tired and achy all the time. I知 feeling sick right now, not sleeping well at night so I知 shattered through the day. My head and neck are very sore and tense along with pick-axe pain headaches all the time. Feels like I知 falling apart and I知 also very stressed right now with work, selling my house and my first baby nearly here, it痴 all getting to me.

Qix
24-09-09, 10:47
Yea cc, it is very strange. I feel soooo run down! and the sick feeling just makes it really annoying.

I guess it because i have been ina state of panic for 2 months now and my body is just tired.

Only thing that can be done is to let it pass, it will pass if we just stop worrying and just rest when we need to.

:yahoo:

Panic33
24-09-09, 11:56
I feel tired most of the time - like I need a sleep mid day. I started a poll on here about it - and most people feel the same that have polled.

SueBee
24-09-09, 12:11
Hi qix,

The muscle twitches can be caused by having too much adrenalin in your system. If you imagine, years ago, adrenalin was meant to save us from danger. If we fealt threatened we would get a rush of it to either prepare us to fight or run away.

When you suffer from panic you still get the rush of adrenalin but theres nothing to fight or run away from so the adrenalin is not used up as its meant to be - hence the twitches - its your bodies way of getting rid of it.

Take care :)