PDA

View Full Version : Tension!!!

LaurenMay
24-09-09, 13:51
Hey all. I'm not feeling too bad today (for once)! Although, I just wanted to know if anyone else gets tension pains through their back and neck? I think I am also suffering from excess stomach acid as I keep getting chest pains under my sternum. Doesnt burn, feels like stabbing??

If anyone else suffers with this please let me know!!! :yesyes:

PanicOver!!
24-09-09, 13:54
Hi Ya

You are not alone i also get excess acid and tension right across my shoulder blades and up in to my neck x

LaurenMay
24-09-09, 13:57
PHEW! Doesnt freak me out its just uncomfortable. Are you taking anything for the acid? My dad has Zoton (I think) and tempted to take one of his and see how it goes. will probably freak out that i'll be allergic to it! lol....

PanicOver!!
24-09-09, 13:59
Yes i take a zantac every night its just one of those 12 hour tablets that can be brought at any chemist, works for me as the worst acid is when i lay down x

LaurenMay
24-09-09, 14:00
Excellent - will try this eve. Just got to sort out damn neck and back tension. My neck muscles are rock hard on one side!

Thanks!

PanicOver!!
24-09-09, 14:03
have you tried a relaxation cd, they work for me, or a hot bath

LaurenMay
24-09-09, 14:10
In the process of talking to a CBT therapist (over the phone exercises) and we are arranging to meet to go over relaxation techniques. Am going to try a hot bath tonight...accompanied by a big glass of wine!

PanicOver!!
24-09-09, 14:12
Red is my favorite :yesyes:

LaurenMay
24-09-09, 14:15
Never used to be - but it is since i started getting HA it is! Could easily do a bottle a night but the next day makes HA worse...!

PanicOver!!
24-09-09, 14:16
Does feel good at the time though lol
helps me sleep as well but does play havoc with the acid x

LaurenMay
24-09-09, 14:25
Too good - makes me understand alcoholics lol
Tomato's seem to effect me??!

Thanks for your advice - have a good day!!