PDA

View Full Version : the dentist

Mamfa85
24-09-09, 20:25
hi i went to the dentist today and had a tooth pulled i was really brave(sorry i sound a bit smug,im just proud)i did really well,my teeth are terrible because i havent been for so long but today i had my first tooth out and i just wanted to tell you if i can do it you can,i am a real wimp,but yah i done it
xx

PanicOver!!
24-09-09, 20:27
Congrats well done

that chair makes me feel trapped every time i hate it x

kathee
24-09-09, 20:28
well done you !!! I have a back tooth who's filling has fallen out and taken half of the tooth with it, I am trying hard to muster up the courage to get it taken out but as it is not actually causing me any pain at present it is really difficult considering my dental phobia to get enough motivation together to do it !!!

kath
x

Mamfa85
24-09-09, 21:30
i do admit i was in agony before i went and i panicked a bit but i sang songs in my head(makes me sound crazy but it worked)i cant believe it went ok,and the achy feeling isnt half as bad as that tooth ache i put up with for weeks.I think you can do it kath and marc x

Panic33
24-09-09, 22:49
Well done :)
I've been the dentist for a check up today - yet another thing on my list of checks to try prove all is anxiety with my symptoms. All fine, so another one of the list :)

gtrgrl3369
25-09-09, 02:23
Who cares how you did it, the point is you did, big KUDOS to you. That was a big step. :yesyes: