PDA

View Full Version : Urgent reassurance needed.Blood on stool and tp

RJP
24-09-09, 21:02
Hi, sorry not a nice topic, just wondering if anyone can reassure me. When I passed a stool earlier I noticed there was bright red blood of the suface of the stool and when I wiped my bottom there was also bright red blood on the tp. I am now really worried that I have something awful.

Please can anyone offer advice.

Rachel x

JohnLuke300
24-09-09, 21:07
Hi Rachel,

Could be hemorrhoids, but suggest you check it out with GP just to be safe.

nomorepanic
24-09-09, 21:09
Piles or a tear for sure.

Easily treated with some cream

Girl_Interrupted
24-09-09, 21:09
Hi there

Sounds like piles to me! do u suffer from constipation at all? Sometimes when u push too much it can cause piles to split and bleed. I know this as i have them!! I know this sounds graphic but take a mirror and have a look down there. My piles are visable, however some are internal, u feel them but can't see them.

RJP
24-09-09, 21:11
Hi guys, thanks so much for replying. Yeah I do suffer from constipation and I must admit it hurt a lot pushing the stool out (sorry tmi)

Girl_Interrupted
24-09-09, 21:15
I use a product called Anusol, it comes in cream and suppository form. I find this works really well. Also its a good idea to eat plenty of fibre and drink lots of water too.

Hope that helps : )

JohnLuke300
24-09-09, 21:15
Hi Rachel,

Then it probably is hemorrhoids, I have had about 6 bouts of it over the years. The first time my hand was covered in blood and I nearly passed out. OK, I guess that was too much information. :D

All the best

John

RJP
24-09-09, 21:16
Thanks a lot that has really helped. I will go and look for that cream tomorrow. Thanks again x

gypsywomen
24-09-09, 21:22
ts nly ples dont worry if a ything ese you would get it everytime you go:bighug1: