PDA

View Full Version : Hello Am New:)

LouiseJones1986
24-09-09, 22:43
Hello Iam a Newbie, Iam Louise Jones Im 22 Years Old and Im from South Wales I suffer with General Anxiety, Health Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, and Problems with Self Esteem and Confidence I have suffered for 4 years in that 4 years I have cried, screamed, thought I was dying, loads of times, Iam a mammy 2 be to Carys-Anne whose due in 35 Days im not looking for a miracle just someone to understand, Because of my mental state, I have the Midwives, Doctors, Health Visitors, Consultants, all breathing down my neck, and constantly trying to make my decisions for me so I would just like to talk to some people who dont think im mad just a bit mentally fogged out! my poor fiance is frustrated that he cant help me and my parents want me to snap out of it :lac: anyway i think ive rambled on enough, thanks for reading,

LJ X

pollyanna
24-09-09, 22:55
Hi louise

well i certainly dont think your mad, there are loads of people here who will be able to understand where you are coming from, and who will be happy to listen and support you through the lows and the highs.
How exciting to be having a baby very soon, congratulations, and welcome to the forum.

take care

P x

Fran74
24-09-09, 23:19
Hello LJ and welcome to the forum-:)
One short story for you ... i have a friend that suffered from anxiety and after she had her baby the anxiety disappearead ...now her baby is 5 and she has been anxiety free ever since ...so u see ...it can go away
Try and concentrate on the positive
congratulation!!!!

take care
F

diane07
25-09-09, 09:31
Hi Louise,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx