PDA

View Full Version : it came back again

alba
25-09-09, 03:36
feeling very sick bad these few days, i am very worried abt my cholesterol still, very sad upset it went up high, and now scared of diabetes, but last result showed normal. but still scared.

i hv been having very very bad dreams lately, i didn't get to sleep well, keep on having bad dreams at night and awake alot of times, sometimes mymind is still thinking inmy sleep. i am very scared, upset, worried and sad.

now i wake up with headache, giddy, light headed again, worst, my chest felt so heavy and congested and tired, plus i felt so so sleepy again, it came back . for last 2 weeks past i felt better than this, as i hv quite few days of leave from work, i stayed at home, managed to go shopping and felt fine, and ok, but now adays it came back all the pain, all back, esp, my chest felt congested, tired and heavy, and light headed and sleepy, these bring me down.

suzy-sue
25-09-09, 13:10
If you are eating a low fat diet and not eating lots of red meat and foods that have been fried ,You have nothing to worry about .If you are worried about diabetes have a test again at the Dr s the chances are its still perfectly normal ...The anxiety you have caused by this constant worrying is causing all these other symptoms ..Being away from your work and doing things like shopping ,has obviously lowered your anxiety for a while ,thats why you have been feeling ok .You need to accept that your symptoms are just anxiety and try to help yourself with some distraction techniques and relaxation excercises .Have you been to the DR yet about your Yeast infection ? Take care Sue x

alba
28-09-09, 17:08
gosh i am so stress at work, i just post in depression abt my stress, i couldn't sleep the whole nite today becos thinking abt what happen at work, i am so down, low hearted, i dont'know what to do to forget it all, i am always catergorised as stupid, fool, brainless and dummy, everywhere i go, and i always get scolding, and after the scolding i never even say a word, i keep all in my heart, no matter how pain it is, i guess that also contributed to my anxiety and panic attack, i am going crazy, i hope i can resign from my work.