PDA

View Full Version : help me please xx

Mamfa85
25-09-09, 12:05
I have tooth ache i have to wait for a hospital refferal and i have been having paracetamol everyday,im worried about taking paracetamol all the time but im in pain and the dentist wont give me anymore antibiotics,i live in a village and cant get a doctors appointment till next thursday,i have health anxiety and that time will drive me mad is there a nurse on here or anybody really know.thanks guys

anx mum
25-09-09, 12:20
Ive got same problem hun had toothache and headache for weeks dont know if there conacted seeing dentist this afternoon toothache is one of the worse pain have u tried co codimol its a stronger painkiller

anx mum
25-09-09, 12:22
wheres ur toothache hun mines left side at top hate going 2 the dentist but in so much pain im thinking maybe its conacted to my headaches

suzy-sue
25-09-09, 12:53
Put some oil of cloves on the tooth that is hurting ,it will really help ease the pain .Ibrufen or co-codamol will be better than paracetamol .I do hope you feel better soon ,the pain of toothache is terrible .Hugs Sue:hugs: :hugs: xx

Mamfa85
25-09-09, 12:55
mine is the bottom left,i went yesterday and had a tooth out, i was sick,i was so nervous but it wasnt that bad,my teeth are bad and to be honest i cant wait to go back now,i was terrified but the pain is awful xx