PDA

View Full Version : Fustrated over off balance symptoms

Manchester_Lad2009
26-09-09, 16:09
Hello, in 2003 i suffered my first couple major panic attacks, one of which resulted in the calling of an ambulance after fearing i was about to die from a heart attack, prior to these moments from childhood i can remember always suffering from random bouts of feeling low n depressed aswell as having unwanted thoughts in my head.

Ever since my panic attacks (which i no longer suffer from), i have suffered from various anxiety related issues such as pins and needles, ramdom bouts of feeling depressed, off balanced and floating sensations (worst) and banging on my wall while i sleep, Brainfog/ depersonalization. These symptons have been occuring on and off for the past 7 years but have gone for a couple years and then come back for some months, then go again only to return etc..

Recently over the past 3 months, ever since my university has ended, the off balance/dizzy/lightheaded sensations have returned but have hit me really hard and are making my life extremely difficult. taking showers daily has become hell because i always feel like i cant stand on one place, like i will tip over and i cant gain a footing on the ground. When i go the mosque to pray, i find that extremely difficult and uncomfortable because standing still in one spot makes me feel like i will tip over or i am being pulled to another side.

On random occasions when i will walk to my friends house i will feel like im tilting to one side and that i will tip over and this makes me extremely uncomfortabel and also leads me to become depressed and keeps me in my bedroom, i dont feel like going out anymore like i used to.

I know there are people who who are in the same position as me, oddly enough i remember coming to this site once the off balance sensations were returning, after reading that people were suffering from the same problems i did, the problem actually dissapeard for a whole 2 weeks! now i cant seem to make them go away at all.

Please help me with advice or anything that can improve my life, im 21 years of age and my sister is about to get married, i want to make these off balance sensations go away.

gypsywomen
26-09-09, 16:20
helo i have had same probem since i started with anxiey 2 years agostil get t sometimes i think of all the symtoms off balence is the worse it scares you ,,but i found one way to cope i just try to ignore it keep busy i used to go to bed too ,but i cant let ths thing keep me indoors ,,hundres on this ste say ts there main symtom too. under search write dizzy you wil get some idea how many ,,i do hope you can go to your sisters wedding ,,,and that t passes margaret :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Manchester_Lad2009
26-09-09, 16:26
thanks for your support Gypsywomen.

gypsywomen
26-09-09, 17:34
:) YOUR WELCOME IF YOU NEED TO TALK AM ON HERE EVERY DAY JUST LEAVE A MESS DONT SUFFER AONE ,,WE ALL NEED REASURENCE IT HELPS GOD BLESS,PS clicked cps by mistake not shouting lol