PDA

View Full Version : Sore Legs

Qix
26-09-09, 16:17
Hey all, even before my panic attack 2 months ago i had leg pain just at the bottom of my shin above my ankle (sock hight).

I have been getting muscle twitches in my legs because of anxiety and i thought i would massage them to relax them abit.

When i massaged my left leg near the shin it felt very sore and tender. When i rub or put pressure on it (squeeze) is abit sore.

It also feels quite achy. I dont have fat legs they are big boned and i would say thin. But there is also a lot of fat/relaxed muscle near my shin. when i push my shin up my leg would get bigger if that makes sense.

I very rarley exercise but have been doing so for a few days now because i want to get my musles toned and working.

I keep thinking of a blood clot and it really annoying ! As i said i have had this tenderness and ache before my panic attack 2 months ago . I used to wear tight socks and sometimed slept with them on and when i took them off that day the area around my shin would be red, and imprinted with my sock ( like the sock was diggin into my skin and left and imprint)

I am just wondering why the aching and tenderness is not going away? its been a while. i also felt a little bump near my shin were the tenderness is and i could move it around .

I dunno what to think.

I have an appointment with my gp on wed so im gonna ask then too and ask for a scan for a clot.

Is there anything that can scan the whole body for blood clots? as that is what i want JUST FOR MY OWN PEACE OF MIND!

Thanks all :D