PDA

View Full Version : thoughts

dante
26-09-09, 19:18
does anyone else find that even without the anxiety, u find that u have had the worrying thoughts so much that u dont realise how to think anymore, i am so used to worrying i find that i still have all the worrying thoughts but not sure how to relax, i find i cant do any of the things i used to enjoy.

i used to worry and ruminate 24/7 so now i feel like i have forgot how to be just the normal me,its like i have to have the thoughts because i cant think about anything else.

tried to read which i used to love but find it hard, i cant find a way to switch this thought that i am not my normal self off.

den68
26-09-09, 20:19
yes im like that at the moment its like i cant turn my brain off and cant even seem to watch tv

dante
26-09-09, 22:28
yes it a very strange feeling, i still have the odd intrusive thought but yes i even find it hard watching tv. but i am hoping it is just a stage we go through, hope u feel better soon also.

Joellie
26-09-09, 23:54
I am the same with books, like i used to read loads of pages at a time now i can barely get through 3 without having to think about what i just read. Its wierd and annoying because i really enjoy reading!

Hope you feel better, i cant switch off either, but sometimes i have the anxiety knot in my stomach without thinking about anything bad