PDA

View Full Version : FIND THE MORAL TO MY STORY PLEASE!!!!!

pips
29-10-05, 13:23
Hi all,:D

My Social Anxiety is so pathetic [:I] [8)]and I’m such a nervy nelly at times.

This morning I though I’d do 25 minutes of my Rosemary Conley exercise video.

I was upstairs putting my scary lycra shorts on that show all my horrid wobbly bits [Duh!] and my Sports bra shock absorber which has built in support yeah right! Well it definitely gets a shock [:O] as there ain’t nothing on this earth that’s gonna support my melons! [:I][Oops!] LOL

Anyway then comes a knock on the door [Ugh][:O]

Now I know my neighbour was outside and we don't like them much as they are not very friendly and are always having ago about our 2 cats.[V]

So I decide to lay down and hide by my bed. How pathetic hey![Duh!]

Even (Heathcliff our cat) who is on the bed looks down at me as if to say what are you doing down there Mum?

So I slowly get up and take a peek out the window [:I] [8)] and I see a Royal Mail van drive off dam was it for us I wonder?

Now I know I am waiting for crimbo prezzies that I have ordered online. There is no card put through the door though. Maybe our neighbour has taken it in for us? They never normally would bother though. So alas it is still a mystery! [Sigh...]

The moral of the story is [?] ************************************

Well I’m still trying to think of one [Duh!] if anyone knows please do add!LOL:D Cheers ;)

Take care all :)

Love & Wishes,

PIP'S [:X] X X X X

mazz
29-10-05, 13:45
think the moral of the story is postman saw all the lycra on the bed ans ran off scared !! sorry just a joke xxxxx

carlin
29-10-05, 13:51
Hi Pips,
Haven't a clue what the moral to your story is mate..but it did make me laugh (and reminded me of myself - minus the lycra) xxxxxxsorry!!!

nomorepanic
29-10-05, 14:06
That made me laugh Pips. You are very good doing a work-out on a Saturday morning though!

If it is any consolation I have done just the same thing. I was doing a Rosemary video as well and had my small aerobic top on and some bright red lycra shorts (not atall colour co-ordinated) and people have knocked on the door.

I on the other hand have answered it and stood there looking a complete freak! Oh well they didn't hang around long to sell me whatever they were trying to sell!

Perhaps next time just throw a dressing gown on top and answer the door. Just think what goodies you could have missed out on. Hopefully it will turn up somewhere!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
29-10-05, 15:22
Thanks so much Mazz, Carlin and Nic.

Mazz - Yep defo scared postie of i'm sure! hey you never know he might join NMP so if you see a newbie with the heading. "Have just got a fear of lycra" it's all my fault!

Carlin - You are very wise not having lycra. I must give it up!

Nic - I'm so glad i'm not the only one thanks for admitting that LOL You don't know how much your support means! Well done to you for opening the door as well mate. You brave tiger you! The mystery is still unsolved i'm afraid. How i wish I had opened the door! I expect our neighbours probably have got it and enjoying an early Christmas LOL

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

pips
29-10-05, 15:29
Just got Another knock on the door GULP! [Wow!] I've never had so many knocks!

I was brave and opened in. Wth trousers and top on no lycra! phew!

I'm afraid i'm going to have to eat my words [:P][No][Oops!][Duh!][Sigh...][Ugh][:O] as it was my neighbour with parcel! [:O] and they had of taken the parcel in for me!

I'm such a silly banana!;)

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

mazz
29-10-05, 15:48
oopps!!!!! lol luv mazz x

alexis
29-10-05, 16:12
LOL Pips, I had a real chuckle there I guessed the ending, lol,
O well alls well that e:Dnds well

love from Alexisxxxx

pips
29-10-05, 16:59
Cheers Mazz & Alexis!

Yep alls well that ends well thank goodness!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

eeyorelover
30-10-05, 04:41
Maybe the moral of this story should be.. the postman DOESN'T always ring twice!!! Sorry that was terrible-lol

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

pips
30-10-05, 09:36
LOL Sandy!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Piglet
30-10-05, 12:22
Lol Pips - think we've all done this at one time or another.

My postie sees me a lot in various guises and even without 'make-up' - I think he thinks there are a lot of different woman in our house, more than there are really. I also think he thinks some of those woman are downright weird lol!!!!!!!!

Love Piglet :)

Moral is - cats shouldnt stare at us when we are behaving quite normally!

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

pips
31-10-05, 13:25
Cheers Piglet,

Ah what's normal anyway hey hun! LOL

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

sillymoo
28-11-05, 09:10
just had 2 say pips afta a really bad nite at work reading ur post has made me laugh so much!!!thanx hun!!!:Dsorry 4 laughing at ur expense!!glad the prob was solved tho!
luv mooxXx

looby
28-11-05, 16:19
you are mad pips, but you make me laugh!!!!!

I too have hid at the side of the couch when someone has knocked many a time.
Most recently, I ran out of sweets on Halloween, so I turned all the lights out, including the tv, shut all the blinds and curtains, but the little sods still came knocking so I hid down the side of the sofa. My other half came home at 11.30 pm and found me still sat down there in the dark. He thought I was out and so I scared the poo out of him!
Don't know why I stayed down there cos all the curtains were shut so they wouldn't have been able to see me anyway. I was so paranoid of them seeing me I couldn't even have a fag for hours!!!!!!!

Love
Looby
xxx