PDA

View Full Version : Bookworm58-new member-Re.Kalms

bookworm58
27-09-09, 08:20
I did post a message yesterday but somehow deleted it, nevermind. My question was can day time Kalms cause rapid heart beats, has I experienced this yesterday after my second dose, my third dose I was okay, except during the early I woke up with palpitations. I am going through the menopause and one of the symptoms is anxiety, and have had palpitations prior to taking kalms, I also have not slept for more than 3 to 4 hours for ages now. I have just taken 2 kalms and am going to see what happens, am also on propranolol(beta blockers) feeling very nauseas probably due to lack of sleep. I had major bowel operation in March of this year 4 ft of bowel removed, then was told in May I was going through meno.
Thanks for reading this.

Bookworm58

Bageywagey
27-09-09, 11:11
Hi, I'm a new member too and I think a lot of my anxiety is because of hormones - mine started 3 years ago at the same time as everything started getting irregular down there - coming on every 3 weeks, then 2, then having a 5 month gap etc etc. I've never taken Kalms because everything worries me due to being on blood pressure tablets (I'm on Atenolol and Ramipril) - I have once had a Boots Stress Relief tablet which worked but then I chickened out at taking it again!!! Unfortunately they don't make them anymore, but their main ingredient is valerian and you can buy valerian tincture at the health shop - I'm thinking of trying it again if I can get over the fact that it can lower your blood pressure, but I'd probably only take a fifth of a dose in any case (that's how bad it is!). I wanted to suggest though that you look up magnapulse - it's a magnet which fits in your underwear to alleviate symptoms of menopause - supposedly no bad effects or contraindications - I've worn one now for quite a few months ..... I only get symptoms of anxiety and they've obviously not gone, but it may be helpful to you x