PDA

View Full Version : Numb foot and weak calf

Dazo
27-09-09, 09:08
I posted this in symptom forum too, but no answear so i try here, (desperate i guess)

So here is the deal, what i really wonder is a thing that i have experienced some time before but now its back and it really scares me right now.

My left foot seems numb and has done that for a couple of days. The lower part, calf feels a bit numb too and i feel a bit weak in my left leg.
I have gone through hell with my bad thiughts about ms and als, i finally let them go a while ago but i cant help felling back to those horrible thoughts and now i feel really scared.

I have seen neurologists twice and they say its nothing to worry about, just anxiety. I have been doing all the tests that is necessary including mri, lumbal punction, emg, eng and some other tests.

The foot has felt like this for some days now and i am scared and i scare myself even more with the thoughts of those deceases.

Has anyone here had foot numbness and felt weak in one foot for some days, not only for a few hours.

Please let me get some answears here, i am really on the edge now.

Regards

Daniel

Jemba
18-12-09, 22:08
I have had this for months now and it is scaring me so much. Please let me know how you got on.

Dazo
19-12-09, 16:21
Well the left calf and foot have been ok since posting this in september but having trouble with the right one now.

I have had extreme anxiety lately and i have met 4 :scared15: doctors, 2 of them neurologists and they all reassured me that its nothing serious.
Of course, i feel like its serious and anxiety is bad.

How are you doing now?

Jemba
20-12-09, 21:19
Still present, have had a few good days and a bit of a wobble again today. Do you have problems with your neck and shoulders. My symptoms started about the same time as I got this symptom as well and I wonder if it has anything to do with it. It is my left side of my neck and shoulder which corresponds with my calf and foot - I wonder if other people find these symptoms have a connection....

Dazo
21-12-09, 08:27
I too have problems wiht aches and pain in my shoulder and neck.
It can be really bad pain at times. It gives me headache too.