PDA

View Full Version : Eeek blindness fron dog poo

sahara
27-09-09, 19:27
OK I used to have OCD and one of my phobias was dog poo. Anyway I am nearly over that and today I trod in the stinky stuff.

I was cleaning them in disinfectant and water they hadn't been in for long, but I got a flick back from the brush when I was scrubbing my shoe and it went in my mouth. I am really scared now I might go blind as dog poo can do that.

What if a bit of poo went in.

I am really worried now. Should I call my Dr tomorrow?

Gazman
27-09-09, 19:34
i highly doubt 1 fleck of dog poo will make you blind, go brush your teeth and rinse with mouth wash and i think you'll b ok :)

Rod
28-09-09, 02:32
I have seen my dog eat dog poo and he didnt go blind.

djvtech
28-09-09, 07:32
I believe the poop has to have a certain contaminate or worm in it. If some did get in your mouth then maybe call the doc just in case. I doupt it's bad though.

Mollymoo16
05-02-21, 18:59
I’m scared of dog poo, the way it could make you blind and then branches off that... the floor, shoes, if anything falls on the floor, I have to wear house shoes all the time. If I done exposure, I would have 100 anxiety and then the next thing I touch would be contaminated and so on. Please help. I have read in therapy that when everything is contaminated, nothing is contaminated which is really good but then anxiety wins every time ...

NoraB
06-02-21, 08:18
OK I used to have OCD and one of my phobias was dog poo. Anyway I am nearly over that and today I trod in the stinky stuff.

Methinks you still have OCD. :huh:

A bit of shit is no problem. I had a Cairn-cross who used to eat other dog's shit, her own shit, and the contents of my son's nappies.

Two things made that dog happy - lying on her back on the lawn tanning her nips in the sun and munching on fresh poo. :emot-puke:

Anyhoo, she lived to the ripe old age of 15. People were constantly retching up around her, and she was banned from giving kisses, obvs. :shrug: