PDA

View Full Version : no pa since saturday!!

emo
22-01-04, 21:28
hi everyone,
ive had the best week in ages,i havent had a pa since i was in asda on saturday afternoon!!
im still pretty nervous about the gig tomorrow night,but not as much as i was last week,i did buy some rescue remedy but ive yet to try it out,i still cant get my head round taking something ive never taken before.but all in all its been the best week ive had in ages.
love emma xxxx:)

sadie
22-01-04, 21:32
Hi Emma,

Thats great news....whats your secret?? Do share with everyone. Keep up the good work and dont worry about the concert, just enjoy it!!

Take care

sadie

benoo5
22-01-04, 21:41
hi emma,

glad your feeling good....bach rescue,is completely harmless..but is soo good for your condition.

enjoy the gig...bryan.

diana
23-01-04, 01:19
Hiya Emma,

Great news, keep up the great work. I am so glad you are feeling better, like everyone else said try not to worry to much about the gig, just go and enjoy!!!!! Do post afterwards to let us know how it all went for you. Keep those positive thoughts flowing.

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

P.S. I know this week is just a sign of weeks to come for you.

emo
25-01-04, 23:37
hiya everyone,
well after a disastrous start the gig on friday night was absolutely brilliant!
firstly i was stressing because it was pouring with rain and i didnt want to get wet,scott was stressing because parking in nottingham was proving to be difficult.to top it all our tickets hadn't arrived and we had too pick them up at the venue.
we got there picked up the tickets and went for a chinese and then back to the venue for the gig,all the crowds waiting to be served drinks etc freaked me out,then i found out our seats were at the very top of the tiered seating,so we went up and i turned round saw how high up i was and my legs turned to jelly.
but the lovely people at the ticket desk changed my tickets for me and we ended up at the side of the stage with the best view!!!
so what started out as a stressy panicky night turned into a brilliant unforgettable one.
love emma xx

diana
26-01-04, 00:35
Hiya Emma,

Great News!!!!! I am glad to hear you had a great time. Things are now looking up for you. Keep posting to let us know how you are progressing. Kudos to you for coping sooo well!!!!!

Take Care,

Diana xxxxx