PDA

View Full Version : Two People sitting on my shoulder.

RobyBaggio18
29-10-05, 16:35
Hmmm

how do i explain this?

You know in cartoons when you have a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other, well thats how I'm feeling at the moment. It's as if everytime I have a negative thought it is answered by a positive response.

This morning I got up and wanted to pull the duvet back over my head and stay there, then something told me to snap out of it. So I put on a hynotherapy tape, got up and watched a dvd.

I'm just about to go to the gym (havent't been in a week), one part of me is saying "why bother going out, you'll only feel anxious, panicky and dizzy" but the other is telling me "the exercise will do your mind and body the world of good".

Does anyone else feel like this? Like there torn between two worlds.

Now Im putting two and two together and guessing that answering stupid negatives can only be a good sign but there seems to be a war going on in my head.

Mark

Meg
29-10-05, 16:40
The Battle that Rages in my Head (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4149)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

rhowes2000
Sounds like the positive side is winning though, so thats definitely a good sign. Keep working on the positive side. I have similiair thoughts but unfortunately the negative tends to win!

carlin
Hi Mark,
I believe so many people will relate to what you have said, i say ignore the devil and go with the angel, you have done well so far today, so carry on with the positive and get yourself to the gym, you will definately feel better for it, so what if you feel anxious, panicky or dizzy it is only a feeling and will not harm you. take care and keep in touch xxxxxxxxxx

RobyBaggio18
29-10-05, 17:09
thats a fantastic post.

Cheers Meg,

also makes light of some of my symptoms as well.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">The Battle that Rages in my Head (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4149)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 29 October 2005 : 16:40:21</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

kimmy
30-10-05, 09:28
hehehehehe last night i had a bad night and i thaught exactly the same thing, bad devil good angel.

its horrible but im so please somebody else feels that too

pips
31-10-05, 12:38
Oh yes I get this at times to your not alone! Pardon the pun! LOL

Take care,

Love PIP'S X