PDA

View Full Version : ladies (preferably parents) can i have ur help??? xx

angelmummy
28-09-09, 00:54
hiya ladies,
i gave birth to my little girl scarlett 4 months ago and she was stillborn due to her dying during labour. since then obviously i have been very depressed and due to loosing alot of blood i was left with health anxiety.
wat i wanted to ask was i have had 3 periods since having scarlett, i finished my last one like 10 days ago now i am bleeding agen ( alost like another period). have any other mums suffered from this . pls help . thank you.
emma xxxxxxxx

BornWorrier
28-09-09, 01:34
I am so, so, so sorry about Scarlett.

Yes, after I gave birth it took about 6 months or so for my periods to get back to normal. Your hormones are all over the place, plus you're obviously high stressed.

Wish you all the best :) xxx

mumof4
28-09-09, 14:13
im realy sorry abiut ur still birth i had a misscarrige in feb this year and i bled loads it also started and stopped just like urs it took mine a good few months to settle down around 6 months to be honest.

if ur really concered speak to ur doc they can give u a tablet to stop the bleeding.

all the best

june
28-09-09, 14:29
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
So sorry for your loss.
I can't help but sent you a few hugs
Best wishes
June
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

angelmummy
28-09-09, 14:31
i didnt have a miscarriage i gave birth full term x

mumof4
28-09-09, 14:47
yeah i know but what im trying to say is that the body can take a while to settle down i have given birth 3 times it can take a while for it to get back to normall.

tashbarnes87
28-09-09, 14:47
hi hun, im so so sorry about scarlett :( hope your ok i bled of & on for 3 months after having my son. Even now 8 months after my period is 10 times heavier & all over the place. Have you spoken to the doc? x

LisaLisa
28-09-09, 15:51
Angelmummy,

My periods are still a bit weird after 11 months. Prefer not to worry about it too much though because I get obsessed with worrying. You are really brave by the sounds of things. My mum had a daughter before me and my brother were born and she was still born too at full term. She found it very difficult. But she had my brother not too long after and she found that was awhat she had to do.
Have you thought about having another baby? Without knowing the detail of what happened to scarlett, my mum liked to think that there was a positive reason for what happened.... i wouldnt be here for one becuase she wouldnt have had three children.

Hope your okay hun

Lisa
xxxxxxx