PDA

View Full Version : my symptoms

darkspawn
28-09-09, 12:18
Hi

I have been suffering with mental health problems for the last 7 years, i suffered with agoraphobia and anxiety. about 2 months ago i started getting new symptoms i started hearing things at first it was just the sound of a car parking on my driveway, i would get up to look and see nothing there, then i starting hearing things in the house the floor creaking, phone ring, someone thumping on the door and the TV on when it was not. as this was happing i started seeing things as well my demons black shapes moving around the house into rooms, past my window or door. and sometimes i would see real peaple outside my window and then they would be gone, but they where never really there, they just looked so real.

and about 3 weeks ago i starting hearing two people talking in rooms in my house or outside my front door there is no one there when i look but its really unsettling for me, and now i hear them talking to me when i am alone.

I have also starting doing things out of the norm for me like getting extremely angry pure rage over nothing and most of the time at no one. last week i went on a spending spree which is not like me at all after i had done it i had no idea why and felt guilty and really ashamed about it.

i feel like i am on a spiral down and i do not like to think what more will happen as i fall. i do not have any support from the mental health people in my city as i have been waiting 2 months to see them, when i phone they just tell me to keep confronting the sounds and visions but at night when they tell you "there coming" and you hear thumping on the door or footsteps coming at your room it is unbelievably scary.

my GP is really good and i can talk to him sometimes but it feels like i should not because i do not want to become a burden to him, someone who calls all the time.

does anyone have something like this and how do they cope with it all.