PDA

View Full Version : feeling it agian, can i have some reasurrance plz

kimmy
29-10-05, 19:37
today im feeling crap, my ears are ringing, i wanna curl in a ball, i dont want to talk, im feeling dizzy, shakin, cold, dry mouth and the most terrifying--i keep thinking am i going to crack up, my head feels like its in a vice of sorts. im doing my breathing, streaches and everything.

im trying to change the thinking but it seems tocalm and come back.

any reasurring coments please. i keep thinking will i have a mental breakdown? can i? how much can i cope with?

im tryin to be positive but when your feeling crap its hard:(

alexis
29-10-05, 19:49
Hi, Just to say this is just a bad spell, stay calm and find something you like doing, have a nice long bath and put some relaxing music on, you can do it, take care,

love from Alexisxxxx

kimmy
29-10-05, 19:58
thank you alexsis (not sure if ive spelt that right) im just feeling so tense at the moment and its makin me very sad.

doddy
29-10-05, 21:04
kimmy,

u might have a bit of flu...alt going about...so do take it a bit easy on yourself, but try to get up, have a shower, walk, anything you can.....kimmy not a mental breakdown in any sense of the word, a blip......and over the next few days it will calm down im sure.

nice hot bath and a good night sleep.

take care hun.

andy

Dan
29-10-05, 21:55
hi kimmy
sorry to hear you having a bad day am sure it is related to anxiety or maybe start of cold hope you feel better soon relax,distract and look as small setback tommorow you WILL BE OK
TAKE CARE
dan

Tan The Man
29-10-05, 22:14
Hi Kimmy

As many of the other posters have said 'It is only a blip', and we all have them from time to time. Do something to distract yourself. watch a movie, read a book or spend some time talking to freinds or family.

Often when we have one of these blips it seems like everything is going bad again and we are gonna lose it (both physically and mentaly). But we dont. so YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE A BREAKDOWN :D. It may take a few hours or a few days, but it will calm down.

Once again I recommend that you do something to keep yourself busy and occupied.

Take Care
Tan

kimmy
30-10-05, 08:31
thanks peoplexxx

well last night my mind was racing till 2am and i just thought, "right sort it out" etc, lots of positive and challenging talk. I felt so much better, except all night i had a gut renching feeling, my belly was growling etc. I was swaething (nowt new) and just couldnt sleep. I finally fell asleep properly at 5/6.30 this morning. The thing is I wasnt tired, obviously its the adrenaline. I have noticed how confussed and f@#ked up my thinkg does get........is that normal?! [:O]

Meg
30-10-05, 08:46
yes, totally normal.

Glad you're feeling better now. Adrenaline does take sometime to get out of your body so even if you've managed to get those thoughts changed - well done- it will take some time to dissipate.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

kimmy
30-10-05, 08:50
Thank you Meg, hope you have a nice day xxxx

alexis
30-10-05, 11:21
Hi Kimmy glad you are feeling a bit better, try and still have a lazy day doing what you like, you will be tired,keep positive thoughts going, well done,

love from Alexisxxxx

kirgray
30-10-05, 14:09
Kimmy

Hope your feeling ok. Im the same today so understand totally!. PM me if you want a chat.

Kirsty X

kimmy
30-10-05, 16:26
im feeling a bit anxious about tonight, inces it like last night. ive got that really horrible feelings

alexis
30-10-05, 17:48
Hi kimmy, it is so easy to think like this but try to push the negative thoughts out of your head, easier said than done I know, but try think of nice things, take care,xx

love from Alexisxxxx