PDA

View Full Version : Slowly building up with thinking and anxiety

mum2four
30-10-05, 01:37
I can feel the thought getting worse I'm very edgy this morning taking thing to serious ect. As I look around my house I see mess and undone job's which were there yesterday and it not much at all but today it's getting to me. I tryed to do my logic problem book and while i could the page I was not able to focus on it long enough to do any of it. Very distracted today by everything on the table next to me. I tryed deap breaths and calming down clearing my head of the little niggling thought like there are scratch's on the table and the bottle bag was on the table anf the baby bag. Not much there I shouldn't have to sit at clear table in order to concentrate. I shouldn't have to clean my house top to bottem to feel better. It would make a difference I would become so obsessed about it that no matter how much i did it still wouldn't feel clean to me. I'm just having bad sensory day if I moped the floor I'd think about the wall's if I washed the wall's I focus on the celing it never ending thought of mess. I can see a clean counter and feel like it's not clean because it has a small mark on it I have a new stove but it cause my so much thinking when i look at it. I have a new TV and see the mess on it. I know new thing cant stay new for long and thay have to be used or whats the point of byeing them but i cant help feeling the way I do. All the positive thought's in the would cant make the perception go away all i can do is justify it to my self and that keep's my mind so full of thought I just want to make it stop.