PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Input Please!

SocialTool
29-09-09, 02:01
Ok. I have been doing good, but lately I have been depressed. With my depression comes tension and anxiety. My current situation has me with a "weird, spacey" feeling and a bit of vertigo. Also my shoulder/upper back is taut. I am sure the vertigo is related to my muscles tension, as I have read every post on this site re: vertigo/neck/shoulder tension. My fear is that there is SOMETHING wrong more than simple anxiety. I used to have crazy fears like cancer or stroke or heartattack, but have been reassured enough by everyone that it is HIGHLY unlikely, if not improbable for me to have such things at such a young age. But what if it's a problem with my brain?? Something subtle, that went under the radar.

Do any of you do the second guessing? The whole well what if my Dr. didn't notice this? What if i forgot to say that? How can I just calm myself in between doctors appointments? I go to her 4 times a year. I have only once seen her in a panic. She knows about my HA, but now I fear that she dismisses what I say chaulking it up to HA. I want to trust my doctor, but I am so afraid she isn't listening or taking me serious.