PDA

View Full Version : Symptom Question

matthew
29-09-09, 10:18
Hi All,

Would I be feeling the physical symptoms of anxiety all / most of the time even if I am not feeling anxious???

I am having slight twinges in my chest, right where my heart is, I am also having slight pains in my left arm and I feel light headed a lot. Are these things I would feel daily even if I do not feel anxious???

I cant believe I feel like this, I use to never ever worry about how I feel and now I am assessing it a lot.

I am 26 years old and go to the gym daily and have a very strict regular diet. I have recently got married and before that I worked in a high pressure job which I resigned from just before the wedding. I am now in the process of setting my own business up, but I do not want these physical symptoms to get in the way, nor do I want to be thinking about how I am feeling......ANY ADVICE???

Thanks so much for reading this!

Matt

bottleblond
29-09-09, 11:13
Matt

Anxiety can work two ways.
Anxiety can bring on the symptoms or vice versa, the symptoms can bring on the anxiety.
Yes the symptoms you describe could possibly be anxiety related but it's always better to get your gp's advice for reasurance hun!!

Hope you feel better soon
Lisa
xx