PDA

View Full Version : new to this advice help i take anythink

lindsay
29-09-09, 10:51
in augest 2007 i was rust in to A&E they suspected a TIA (MIN STOKE) as i have kidney problems and thyriod problems to but have alway been ok had not stop me from getting on with life.

but they send me home and said i had a pinic attack, ok the doc doc now bested and i will exspect that, so got on with think and was having the same feeling more and more, so i stoped smoking and the stop for a bit .

but last week i had a big attack and it scared the hell out of me, so the next day at the same time it happen again because i was worring about the one i had the day before.

so went to the doc and give me beta bloker which very help a little but i feel sicky and tried and light head all the time .

the doc has the me be taken in to the hospital has started it all but like must of you , you worry that they have miss something.

it horrble when i wake up and my heart had missed a bit or it is racing and my arms are numb and cold it send me into a panic then that feeling in your body make me lose control and have to with someone.

i am know screaed to be on my own but also can not go out because of it happen as will

so any tips and advice helpSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Veronica H
29-09-09, 12:33
hi Lindsay

If your Doctor has now diagnosed your latest problems as panic and anxiety then there is some great advice for overcoming this on the left hand side of this page. You will find comfort and support talking to others here, as we know how frightening a panic attack is. This will get better.

Veronica