PDA

View Full Version : hello im new on here

RUBYRU71
29-09-09, 12:32
hello im new on this site,not new to anxiety/panic and depression have suffered on and off for a while now but need some help again fighting the next battle.
I have recently got my anxiety/panic back again and this time as i have just recently given birth to a lovely baby think i may have pnd aswell and im getting all the anxiety and panic back again! Would like to get to know others who maybe able to help me
:)

PanicOver!!
29-09-09, 12:37
Hi Ya

Im sure you will find lots of help and support here x

gypsywomen
29-09-09, 12:45
hello after my daughter she got very bad aniety and panic attacks i felt fr her as i have suffered for 2 years so i know what your going throu it must be so hard with a new baby, have you seen health worker or docter my daughter did and found it helped thats what they are there for ,let me know how you go:flowers: on

RUBYRU71
29-09-09, 12:51
hello and thanks for the replies
Ive booked back in to see my doctor next week and had some counselling, I was having counselling and was on anti depressants until i fell pregnant , then (hormones i guess) was like my cure, being pregnant and having a baby totally lifted me and made me feel normal again, recently slowly i ahve been slipping back into the anxiety cycle again daughter is 8 & half months now and there has been some things going on in life that has just added to them Im just absolutely gutted im back here again and my anxieties have come back, different ones now though x