PDA

View Full Version : Burning Knees

fairyloveheart
29-09-09, 22:02
Help! Have always had dodge knees and go through periods where the knee caps slip about but for a week now my knees have literally felt like they are on fire. They ache when i stand and i feel unstable. Am worried. Any ideas?

Maj
29-09-09, 22:12
Hi,

Could be a simple problem that your doctor and/or a physiotherapist could help you with. Some people do seem to have a problem with knees. They do have to cope with a lot of wear and tear though!! Hope this sorts itself out soon.
Regards
Myra:)

LisaLisa
30-09-09, 10:24
Help! Have always had dodge knees and go through periods where the knee caps slip about but for a week now my knees have literally felt like they are on fire. They ache when i stand and i feel unstable. Am worried. Any ideas?

Maybe its stress related? Stress effects all the bodies hormones and that effects the joints. My knees felt like that when i was pregnant, well before the extra weight appeared. Stress and pregnancy can have quite similar effects on the body.

You are worried because you have Health anxiety, its not a measure of how serious your knee pain is hun.

Lisa
xxx