PDA

View Full Version : dont want fall back into depression.

darkphantom
30-10-05, 13:23
Hi guys,
was wondering if there anyone who could help me with some advice, i been evil i know, but truely need friendly chat. it looks like i got my payback though not through what i did, and my hubby and i are going to end our marriage of 24yrs, i am worried this will knock me back into depression again as he is making it really hard for me, to move on, house is in both names but he said he will not sell or buy me out and that is the end of it what he says goes. and he wont move over to his mums who lives in the village to make it hard for me until i find somewhere, he said go to my family, which as you know i cant, he said i am trapped in this marriage for ever and laughed. i have no money for solicitors so dont know what to do, i so much want a new life and to be happy, but now feel forced to stay in this relationship which deep down i wonder if i ever loved him. I was forced into it as i was not allowed to marry the man i truely loved for personal family reasons.
just dont know what to do know, i dont want to get hurt but i want to be happy but need the support of finances of the house to move on.
I know i dont deserve happiness for hurting others so now think that this is my punishment for being real bad, please is there anyone who can give me friendly advice.
feel i lost everything now house husband, happiness and friends.
thanks for listerning didnt know where else to go sorry for posting this know i lost friends here. just feel safe posting here cos he doesnt come here.
love
susie

Karen
30-10-05, 15:28
Hi Susie

Sorry to hear about the break up of your marriage and the problems with your husband.

I am not sure what the situation is now with regard to legal aid but you might be entitled to this in order to get legal help and advice.

You could contact the Citizens Advice Bureau (http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/) for some advice regarding this.

No one believes you deserve to be punished or wants you to be unhappy.

You want to avoid being dragged back down by these events and you can do this by taking some action now and getting some advice about how to proceed.

I hope you can resolve the situation and seek the help you need in order to do this.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

clickaway
30-10-05, 17:33
Hi Susie,

For starters, everyone deserves happiness and that includes you.

How co-operative is your husband in joining you to pay visits to the CAB as Karen mentioned, or Relate.

By you both going to Relate, he may hear things differently, you never know.

Let us know how you get on,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Lucy36
30-10-05, 18:28
Hi susie,

im sorry to hear that things arent looking good for you, ive been in the same sort of relationship myself, that you feel theres no way out, but listen theres always light at the end of the tunnel, and there is always a way out the other end, if you have msn add me if you want, or feel free to pm me anytime, hope to speak to you soon honey,

take care
love lucy xx