PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going mad...so scared please reply

MOJO
01-10-09, 08:41
I'm really frightened. I've had vivid dreams the last few nights but today at 4.00 i woke after one and every time I closed my eyes weird visions came to me about all different things. Couldn't stop thinking or relax, got up after 6. I feel like my brain is swirling I've had depersonalization before but it's worse than that. I really think I'm going mad....i don't know what to do I'm on my own at the moment..has anyone else had this sort of thing? This must be it...I'm going insane I know it..please help:weep: :weep: :weep:

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 09:39
Hi Judy

You are not goung mad my anxiety causes me to wake through the noght with some vivid dreams, they are not scary just very vivid,
the fact you "think" you are going mad is proof you are not x

MOJO
01-10-09, 09:52
Thanks you for replying, I thought no one was listening to me. Maybe I have just got myself in panic mode from worrying...I still feel really frightenend. Hope this odd feeling in my head will go soon. I'm trying to calm down but it's hard.. all I can see is feeling like this for ever more. This anxiety is getting the better of me at the moment, I can't see an end to it.x

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 09:55
I know exactly what you are going through
its hard but try and acept the feelings rather than fight them and they will reduce, try distracting yourself rather than let it play on your mind
dont worry about getting an instant reply sometimes it takes a while x

MOJO
01-10-09, 10:02
Thank you Marc. I tried to phone my psychiatric nurse just now but message said no one in office today!:ohmy: I never phone, might have known when I need her she isn't there.
Thank you for being there, at least I feel I have contact with someone.
I have to go out for a couple of hours now. Don't know how, but maybe it will do me good. Will be back on here later to see if someone will speak to me again to stop me losing the plot altogether.x

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 10:03
If you want to send me a private message if you need a chat please feel free x