PDA

View Full Version : Info on Cipralex or similar

vernon
30-10-05, 23:27
Hi all. I have been much better the past few months, as I have said. Especially since I had surgery at the end of June and got some of my sight back. I been so busy and doing so much I hadn’t done for years. But the past few weeks have not been feeling nowhere near as well and not feeling like doing and achieving things like I have been, The worst is the morning and getting worst Really hard to get up (I used to get up quite quick and able to got moving pretty soon after getting up) But now just find it so hard to get up and don’t want to stay in bed but so hard not to until late. Coughing pretty bad and tight chest (I know smoking don’t help this) When I get out of bed lately I need to sit at side of bed for quite a while and take ages getting dressed. SO SO tired on getting up. I have been getting real bad pains in my elbow joints they have even hurt on lifting even a large bottle of pop. So really run down on getting up but I do feel better later on in the day. But do feel more tired last few weeks. I have been on Cipralex now for about 9 months 20mgand was wondering if anyone ells has been on Cipralex longish term and is there any of these symptoms I mentioned connected to this med? I have been a lot more anxious through the day also just lately so was thinking of asking doctor for 10mg meds in place of the 20mg and try breaking one in half and reducing from 20 to 15 for a month or so then down to 10 etc. Another thing I found that seemed to happen is when the dark nights and colder weather has arrived. Maybe not getting out because its dark has an effect on the mood also, I was staying out in garden until about 10pm staying busy while the weather allowed. I still try to keep busy indoors but not the same? Anyway the main reason I posted was to hear if anyone ells on Cipralex or similar meds have had these sorts of effects? Thanks all and take care. Vernon