PDA

View Full Version : When eveyone elses life is brilliant..

katr
01-10-09, 17:25
I am so sad, I just fell out with my sister. I am feeling so awful in myself at the min with anxiety and as a result cant go on holidays and it has affected my relationship with my boyfriend. I know he is getting sick of me wingeing.

My sister always rings me tell me about all the excitment going on in her life and i just cracked up at her. She was telling me about going travelling, something I could never do, how shes met a class fella, how her friend jus told her how much shes loves her, blah blah blah and i couldnt take anymore. I started crying and snapped back telling her how i cant handle hearing about how great things are for her when my life is s**t and im so sorry but I have to go, so she hung up on me.

I am so so sad, shaking. Im never gonna be free from these horrible feelings... :( i know I am selfish..

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 17:50
You will be free from these feelings one day
it will get better
it is definately hard sometimes watching other people enjoy themselves
thinl your sister should be a little more understanding x

katr
01-10-09, 17:54
Thanku for replying, I hate how i make other ppl feel too, i not lookin to bring everyone else down. I dont want anyone to feel like i do, just at the min i cant hear about how happy they are. I feel like such a let-down.

den68
01-10-09, 18:29
i know what you mean sometimes i think cant you take a minute to ask how im feeling but no it feels like they just want to tell you how great their life is. I know we cant expect people to not have a good time and nor would we but a bit of diplomacy wouldnt hurt sometimes would it

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 18:36
Try and stop worrying about what what others think
if they are not supporting and understanding maybe you dont need them
i find the only people that really understand are those that have suffered x

katr
01-10-09, 18:44
Ok Marc, I know noone understands unless theyve felt this way. I just feel like a big depressant noone can be bothered with anymore. its hard. But I know everyone else on this site has felt this in some way or another...

katr
01-10-09, 18:45
Thanks den, I know ppl just dont think, if they're happy u dont come into the equation.

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 18:48
Try and vent your feelings here
helps me get it off my chest
it must be hard on those around us but im sure they dont realise how dabilatating anxiety is thank god for NMP X

katr
01-10-09, 18:49
Yep :) Thank God... I know how hard it must be for ppl to understand and listen.. But if I dont talk bout how I feel I think it makes me far far worse. But ill try to talk here instead.

PanicOver!!
01-10-09, 18:50
Talking is great therapy
best wishes x

Bluebelle
02-10-09, 01:14
Hi Katr
Sisters can be the worst can't they? They can also be the best.
You are not alone and you do not bring people down. You are a true treasure and are loved and cherished by more than you know. It may be hard to believe this especially when you're going through a bad time but it is true.
Take Care
Love-Blue

katr
02-10-09, 12:40
Thanku bluebelle that wos a lovely message. U r a good person. I guess i just have to get on with things. I know ppl care but its hard when i feel like a burden. Thanku again. x