PDA

View Full Version : hw do you decide what to do ?

munkeyinblack
01-10-09, 20:00
I am having a problem with my bosses at work being very unsupportive of my condition and dont know what to do next. I dont tihnk going off ill would help me because too much time to think would make me worse but i feel physically sick the morning before going to work about what ill have to face when i get in there.

i dont feel like they believe me and this makes me panic more and i usually end up in tears.

work isnt helping but i dont think staying off will either im really confused. My boss keeps tellin me to go to a councillor as" i must be mental" but i still feel too low to even think about talking to anyone. meds still havent kicked in properly either.

sorry this is a bit long i just needed a vent- any help would be appreciated.

Munkeyx

bottleblond
01-10-09, 20:21
Firstly, if you bosses are saying you must be mental then they are being very cruel and unprofessional.

You could always have your GP do you a letter stating that you suffer from anxiety.

I hope things improve for you soon
Lisa
x

Joellie
01-10-09, 21:54
Ok to start with, they arent helping your condition by providing an unprofessional and horrible atmospher for you.

Like lisa said get a letter from your GP to state it and take all the time off you need! They are horrible, plus they have to respect any illness you have. They sound horrible, sorry i dont have much advice, this is what i would do if it were me :)

munkeyinblack
01-10-09, 22:18
Thanks for the advice, they just make me feel really stupid and act like im making it up (wish i was !), i have an appoinment with my gp on wednesday so il ask for help then
Thanks
Munkey
x