PDA

View Full Version : Nose HA - please help

louise0501
02-10-09, 03:34
hey, i have had this thing in one of my nostrils, its like this hard thing stuck there and it wont budge. i also realised that it is more difficult to breath out of that nostril. i'm so scared, i've had it quite a while but ive been so stressed out with uni that i didnt think anything of it. any ideas what it could be? could it be a tumour? please help. i'm so scared.
Please reply
Luv Louise XX

JohnLuke300
02-10-09, 03:45
Hi Louise,

Can't say I ever heard of anyone getting a tumor in the nose before. After all it only skin and cartilage. Are you sure its not just a bit of cartilage? If you are concerned you should check with you GP.

Fledylids
02-10-09, 04:48
it's probably nothing. I think I have something similar? no idea, but I've had it for as long as I can remember and never took note of it as something bad. I think I once asked a doctor about it and he said it's normal to breathe better out of one nostril than the other or something? This may be rubbish, I can't tell. I'd be concerned if your actual breathing becomes constricted, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

LisaLisa
02-10-09, 10:30
Hi

I have heard of paople having somethnig called a polyp in their nose before that makes it hard to breath like that?

Sounds like something simple like that . Polyps are really harmless and common, dont worry , ask your doc.

Hope your feeling okay

Lisa
xxx