PDA

View Full Version : could someone help me please?

brandywright
02-10-09, 05:37
hi im brandy im 23 ive had anxiety problems a long time, but i got on meds and they help some, this morning i woke up went to the bathroom and when coming back to bed i felt really weak and sick feeling in my stomach like you feel like your gonna throw up..and then i had to sit down but before i could everything started looking funny like fuzzy and everything getting black but not all the way i still could see just black and fuzzy, and i felt funny in my head a wried feeling kinda like buzzing feeling and after i sit down it went away...ive done something like this a long time ago when i get up and walk into the light in the morning and my eyes would burry out and go dark it was kinda like that maybe that would have happen but im still scaried. cuz i was fine until i walked from my kitchen which is the brightest in my house with a sunlight and window and window on the door so alot of sun and it happend when i walked down my hallway which has no widows ..maybe that could have happen just wanna see if anyone else has this trouble too on here sometimes.

TSJ2004
02-10-09, 09:22
Hi I used to get something very similar and was told it was low blood pressure caused by the meds i was on at the time.

I was on Propranolol for migraine, but as they are are a beta blocker they also cause a drop in blood pressure and slow the heart rate. Maybe the meds your on have similar effects?

brandywright
02-10-09, 21:32
ive had my blood pressure taken a while back and they said it was okay and the meds im on ive been on for years, but i have been taking iron pills tho cuz my iron is low my docter said. but ive been on them for about a month now and havent done that, so i hope it was just my eyes ajusting from light to dark tho.....i hope so anyways =( thanks for the reply

gypsywomen
02-10-09, 21:45
if you want some advice go have your eyes tested,,problems with the eye sight can cause a ot of what you are feeling ,,i cant go in citain shops becuse of the lighting makes me feel strange,,dont worry too much i also you tell docter what happened ..but i am sureits nothing t worry about i was a nurse so seen peope with same problem sounds like eyes take care xxxx