PDA

View Full Version : Feel really strange this morning... anxiety, freshers flu or something worse??

pd
02-10-09, 10:07
I've done lots of uni based activities this week and I think I've managed to get this years round of freshers flu... this morning in addition to a cough, sore throat, achey sinuses, I feel really sick, shakey all over and my heart is beating really fast. I'm stressed over lectures already, I'm starting my new job tonight and that scares me too. Logic tells me I've got a combination of freshers flu, overdoing it and anxiety, but I'm worried it's something worse. Most of the time when I'm worried about being ill I'm really fine, but I'm definately ill now, even though it's probably nothing serious, but it's really difficult to convince myself it's nothing serious. :mad:I hate being ill. :mad: Bah.

gypsywomen
02-10-09, 10:22
hi well it could be anxiety,, but with al the bugs going round best to get yourself checked to be on safe side my friend :hugs:

kathee
02-10-09, 18:48
as gypsy says better to get checked out just for peace of mind :-) enjoy the uni experience x x

pd
02-10-09, 21:43
Thank you for replying, the next doctors appoinment I could have had is a week away, and hopefully I will be better by then!! I'm feeling quite virusy now, it's not good, but at least it's a feeling I recognise and that I know will go away in a few days. I've already had the swine flu so I know it can't be that.

I think a lot of the strange feeling earlier was anxiety, I did my first session as a sports coach this evening and I'm amazed at how much better I feel now it's over and I'm not worrying about it anymore!!

But still achey, skin is oversensitive, headachey etc, my mantra atm is virus virus virus!!! Nothing bad!!