PDA

View Full Version : Hello world

Pavlos
31-10-05, 10:25
Hi all

Just thought I'd introduce myself before I post. My name's Paul, I'm 24, and I'm here searching for help for my fiancée. Well not much to tell about me really. Work in a boring office, but hoping to get out soon. Love music and other such things. My fiancée is 25 next week and has had a very hard life in my eyes. Lost her dad 2 years ago after 4 years of illness. Definitely the root of all problems. Anyway can't post right now, so will be back looking for your help very shortly. Hope we can get along.

Paul

Barb
31-10-05, 10:29
Hi Paul

Welcome to the site, you will get lots of help and support here

Barb xxx

Pavlos
31-10-05, 10:34
Hi Barb

Thanks for the welcome

Sweep1
31-10-05, 10:48
A big warm welcome to you.

Sweep1

3faces
31-10-05, 12:30
Welcome Paul:D

You'll get lots of advice and support here to help your fiancee. She's very lucky that she has someone as caring as you to help her!

Hopefully speak sometime

Jem xxx

Meg
31-10-05, 14:24
Hello Paul,

Hope you find the help that you're looking for here .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
31-10-05, 14:32
Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
31-10-05, 15:51
Hi Paul

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

trac67
31-10-05, 15:59
Hi Paul,
Welcome to the forum, you should be able to get a lot of advice here for you and your fiancee.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

sueiamnew
31-10-05, 16:52
Welcome to the forum Paul.

nomorepanic
31-10-05, 18:25
Paul

Good to see you here. I hope you can get some help for your fiancee.

Feel free to ask us any questions.

Nicola

pinkscrumpy
01-11-05, 11:16
Hi Paul

Welcome to the site

[^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Peru83
01-11-05, 13:04
welcome

Hi Paul

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

sal
02-11-05, 01:08
Hi Paul

we are all here to support you and your fiancee. Would be great to hear from her aswell.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".