PDA

View Full Version : Ressurance/Help Please

rhowes2000
31-10-05, 15:16
Me being a pain again! I still have these sinus type problems so I went to the doctor again today and he said he's very sure its sinusitis. I forgot to tell him about the headaches/pain I have been getting (not sure how I forgot that!) Now i'm really worried as i'm still getting these strange pains in my head. I always think the worst and i'm now convinced it's some kind of tumour. Please could anyone tell me what the main symptoms of a tumour are. I'm hoping this will put my mind at rest. Thanks for reading.

hunny
31-10-05, 15:21
Hiya
I just wanted you to be reassured that this does not sound like a brain tumour.My dear friend has a brain tumour(secondary cancer)and she had way different symptoms to yoursbefore she was diagnosed
I had headaches(still do sometimes)and they were so bad i thought i had a bleed in my brain,i didnt of course.
Head sensations and pain are really common but they will go away.I have problems with my sinusess and get strange head pain with that too
Hope this helps
Hunny x

rhowes2000
31-10-05, 15:24
Hunny, thank you for your reply it was very reassuring. I am very sorry to hear about your friend as well, how is she now?

Meg
31-10-05, 15:35
Instead of focussing on a possible cancer, go and try to help yourself feel better today.

Have a good eucalyptus inhalation and a few steam sessions
Make a spicy supper
Have some Vit C

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

jill
31-10-05, 15:42
Hi

Sorry to hear that you are in pain. My hubby had sinus problems and it was very very painful.
Please don't think about cancer you will only make yourself feel worse.
Sinus problems are treatable and will go away in time.
Hope this helps and you are feeling better soon.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

desperate
31-10-05, 16:38
Hi if you can feel pain around your head then it isn't likely to be a tumour at all.

I bought one of these which really helps and is nice anyway!!

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&page=title&r=GADG&title=590181

Megs advice is good too, might shift it anyay!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

rhowes2000
31-10-05, 16:45
Thanks all, certainly reassuring. The "orgasmatron" looks interesting as well, desperate! Might give that a go. I had an indian head massage once and that was brilliant, should see if there is anywhere that does them near me.

desperate
31-10-05, 17:17
Yeah i think the name puts people off but honestly it does work and it proves that it is just tension in the scalp!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

desperate
31-10-05, 17:20
The again could encourage some people that name! lol

rhowes2000
31-10-05, 17:44
Lol, i suppose it's a case of whatever floats your boat!