PDA

View Full Version : new girlie on the block

dizzyred
31-10-05, 16:12
[:X]

hi, my names yvonne. I'm from bradford and have had panic for about 2 and a half years. at the moment the panic attacks are coming thick and fast and i really just need someone to talk to who understands.

my husband is really supportive but i dont think he really understands how scary the world is for me right now.

i look forward to hearing from any of you fellow panickers!!! tee hee.

love yon x

Meg
31-10-05, 16:17
Hi Yvonne

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

What has set these panics off ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

dizzyred
31-10-05, 16:30
[:X]

i guess i have always had panic, i remember shopping with my mum when i was little and feeling what i now know as panic, tightness of chest and disorientation although i didnt know what it was then, I also have always had problems in big crowds and never went out clubbing just preferred to go for a meal with a few close friends.

the proper panic came on after a year of horror, you know too many life events on top of one another (according to my counsellor) i had a big bout of panic last year but around march started to feel a bit better until i found out we are moving offices right the the centre of leeds in december. i cant get on a bus on my own and is too far for a taxi, what am i going to do, its like trying to climb a mountain every day just to do the normal stuff.

I am just so tired all the time at the moment it just seems to be getting harder everyday just to stay awake and then at night just to get to sleep.

have to go now as my son wants to be dressed up like a grim reaper for halloween.

love yon xxx

vernon
31-10-05, 17:00
Hi Yvonne, Welcome to the site. I did meet you last night in chat, hope you find help you need here, Take care, Vernon

trac67
31-10-05, 17:10
Hi Yvonne

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some great friends,

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

jill
31-10-05, 18:06
Hi Yvonne

WELCOME TO THE SITE
There are lots of nice people here who will help and
support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

nomorepanic
31-10-05, 18:21
Hi Yvonne

A warm welcome aboard the forum and hope to catch up in chat soon as well.

Nicola

pinkscrumpy
01-11-05, 11:19
Hi Yvonne

A big warm welcome to you

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Peru83
01-11-05, 13:00
welcome

Hi Yvonne,

Sorry to hear that your panicking about your work moving to leeds, but you will be amazed at what we can acheive when we have to. I had my first panic attack in may this year and since then have been soo scared to do anything. Due to have 3 toddlers I have had to go out and take them to nursery, go shopping, I even went into town last week and got a bus!! That was a big thing for me! You will be able to do it come the time. It's just about turning those negative thoughts into possitive ones.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

3faces
01-11-05, 13:59
Welcome Yvonne:D

As you can see you are not alone with your feelings...take care

Jem xxx

Karen
01-11-05, 14:04
Hi Yvonne

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
02-11-05, 01:04
Hi Yvonne

Sorry to here how you are feeling but we are all here to help you and it is great you have joined the site as you will see that you are not alone hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

eeyorelover
02-11-05, 04:02
Welcome Yvonne !! :)
I know that you will find a bunch of supportive people here and lots of great information.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

chucklehound
02-11-05, 08:34
Hi Yvonne amd welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support

and make some new friends too!
:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

chucklehound
02-11-05, 08:39
Hi Dizzy and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and

make some new friends too!