PDA

View Full Version : How Long Can Muscle Tension/ Pain Last?

Qix
05-10-09, 04:38
Hey all. Its been 2 months since my panic attack and for those two months i have muscle pain. My tension headache has nearly gone away.

But for the last week of so i was lifting a few weights and exercising my feet ( for the first time in SO LONG!) and since then my right foot feels really achy and still and it is causing me abit of discomfort i am slo getting pain around the shin.

I am slo getting pain in my left palm ( i tried squeezing a tension spring) From then i have had this ache in my hand.

I am notching spider veins on my feet and my leg and feet feel very stiff and swelled but teh pain fades and gets worse at random.

My question is, Can muscle tension affect all the parts i have described and can it last for a long time?

Thanks all :)

nanny
05-10-09, 10:09
Tension pain can last for weeks, and here I go with the same old story.....The more you worry the worse the tension gets and the longer the pain lasts.
Try to forget it for a while, give your body a chance to relax, easier said than done i know, but worth a try.

tasia
05-10-09, 10:25
yes me too..i did a few random exercises at the beginning of the summer (I dont usually exercise) just felt in the mood for it I guess..and since than ive had nothing but trouble with my lower back and hips and legs..this has been going on for ever on one leg it feels like i have torn the tendon on the top..as i cant really cross my legs..god knows what ive done to myself really just wish it would get better. Ive been trying to be careful with that leg and rest it as much as possible and i suggest you too just try to rest up a bit and relax.