PDA

View Full Version : scary new symptom

tashbarnes87
05-10-09, 08:58
Hi all, been doing ok recently but a new symptom i have had for 2 weeks is terrifing me. When ever i go from lying down on the sofa or in bed first thing in the morning. My toe next to my little one on both foots feels like it has pins & needles in it for about 10 mins, it constantly feels weird throughout the day. Freaking out it could be ms :(

MissJennayee
05-10-09, 09:23
Hiya, I'm dealing with the pins and needles feeling now myself and I'm on the other hand terrified I have a spinal tumor ): awful isn't it? although I'm told it's nothing it still really freaks me out.
Just try to keep in mind that pins and needles can also be caused by anxiety and is a pretty common thing amongst us with health anxiety. I'm sure it's really nothing to worry about :D

meg86
05-10-09, 09:33
Hello :)

Pins and needles is a very common symptom of anxiety, i have had pins and needles in every body part i think and yes also had them in my toes or toe!

If you look on the symptom menu on the left it is on there.

I have been to two doctors about this symptom in the past who ahve reassured me its nothing to worry about.

Take Care xx

tasia
05-10-09, 10:02
yep me too..sometimes first thing in the morning when i wake up i have pins and needles in my feet..im at this very moment getting it in tips of fingers and hands ive been worrying so much lately about it that im deffinately sure its anxiety....try not too worry its a very common problem xx

tashbarnes87
06-10-09, 08:49
thanks all, its really scary today it was actual pins & needles sick of it :weep: i get over 1 worry then another thing happens x

tasia
06-10-09, 11:25
yep im like that too...there is always something isnt there. wish i could just have some peace for once..xx