PDA

View Full Version : Megan Introduces Herself

Megan
23-01-04, 04:47
Hello! My name is Megan, I am fourteen and suffer from OCD, anxiety (now mild, thanks to Paxil [:I]), and on-again off-again depression. It's been very difficult for me as a freshman in highschool to deal with my obsessions and compulsions in a world which consists of some pretty rude people. I've been looking for a place where I can fit in for quite awhile, so I'm very pleased to have found this forum! Everyone seems very kind and lovely.

I guess that'd be all for now.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat; “we’re all made here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”

--Alice in Wonderland

Matt
23-01-04, 09:07
Hi Megan

Welcome to the site!:) Glad we got your login sorted in the end!:)

Take it easy matey!!

Matt

Meg
23-01-04, 16:44
Hi Megan,

Glad to have you here.

Have a good hunt around on the main site and on the search facility of this board to get more on your issues and do keep in touch .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

stephen
23-01-04, 20:46
hi megan welcome to the nmp forum .i hope you find lots of help here .steve

BCire
23-01-04, 21:47
Hi Megan,
Welcome,I hope you find the support and acceptance here that really does everyone a whole lot of good.It's very useful to read about other people who are experiencing similar things to you,rather than reading an impersonal and sometimes less than compassionate account in a pop pyschology book which can sometimes be very alarming.LOL

Warm regards,Briain

stimpy
23-01-04, 23:21
Very nice to meet you.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

uryjm
25-01-04, 18:34
Hi Megan
Nice quote! You can find a lot of advice and support in books, when the real world often seems short of it. Hope you can find it here too.

Jim

nomorepanic
25-01-04, 19:03
Hi Megan

Welcome to the site. You are not alone in your thoughts and problems but there are loads of very caring people in this message forum and we will do all we can to help you.

Have a good look around and ask any questions you want to.

Nicola

Megan
27-01-04, 01:04
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

-------------------------

“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat; “we’re all made here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”

--Alice in Wonderland