PDA

View Full Version : Panic is keeping me awake at night

kaz_2000
07-10-09, 12:04
hi,im having a lot of trouble of getting asleep at night,i suffer from panic & anxiety attacks for some time now but av never stopped me from going asleep at nite untill these last few months & for some reason i dread going asleep at nite now & just constantly worry all nite instead,ive tried distracting myelf by listening 2 relaxing music or reading 4 a while but it still doesnt help,i just get this really big surge of worry going through me & im totaly exuasted in the day now aswel coz im not getting any sleep only just the odd hour,its driving me crazy now & i dont know wot 2 do anymore.

mandie
08-10-09, 01:13
Hi Kaz

Cant give adivce but wanted to say i no how u feel.

I dread going to sleep to, i find my panic and anx gets worse, i start thinking all sorts

Iv tried readin, listenin to music etc but i just cant relax

i never used to be like this either and although i do manage to get bit more sleep than u 4 or 5 hours, its broken sleep and i feel exhausted during the day.

love mandie x

andrea thompson
08-10-09, 01:43
hi hon,

i have found in the past that if i dont let the anxiety out during the day it affects me at night.... i just try to take things easy ,, even when i feel good i am careful not to take too much on... i find this helps.... i hope you feel better soon...

andrea x x

mumof4
08-10-09, 10:44
hi

ur not alone most of us dont sleep im the same as soon as i go to bed my stomach starts and i find it hard to sleep and when i do i have werid dreams.

i have tried everything nothing works