PDA

View Full Version : Ear problems,please don't laugh :'(

Wee-Mee
07-10-09, 13:43
My ear is sore and feel swollen and like something is in it..down where the ear meets my jaw feels like it's swollen and it's painful..Now..this is where I don't want you to laugh because this is alarming..

I have felt this for a day or two and last night I was trying to distract myself from other things and I was trying to sort through some music files on the computer and when I was taking my headphones out from my ipod,I noticed the ear peace was off..you know the rubber bit so right well fair enough,that's big enough to find.. But on looking and clearing wax out(sorry for being stinking) I noticed that the little circular piece tha tis tiny..is away on the right ear peice! :weep: I now actually think this is in my ear and is causing the pain and the muffling.

Please don't laugh..I can't explain it proper but I'm terrified of going deaf or something in it. And I wa only at docs last week for a chest infection and bug and I'm scared they just look at me and laugh.

Thanks for reading x

bigbum
07-10-09, 13:52
Well there is only one way to find out, go to the doc and ask him to look or ask a friend to have a look with a torch. It's perfectly possible to get something stuck in your ear, kids do it all the time.

If you have got something stuck you may need anti-b's to stop any infection and the offending article removed too.

Don't worry no one will laugh at you, why would they?

Lou

Wee-Mee
07-10-09, 16:21
I feel like they would laugh because I worry about everything and although my doctor is always very nice and comforting to me I can't help but think that they secretly think I am a pain in the backside. :(

The thing is that this thing is tiny..like a little tiny black paper thin circle and I'm scared it actually dissolves or something in my ear and allsorts. I really do not know. My HA is overload just now. I'm scared I go deaf. I'm really freaking out. It has got more painful since I posted this. And I had to take painkillers. I am going to see my doctor tomorrow.

How would they remove it? Would they need to xray my head? Ahh I feelawful :(