PDA

View Full Version : New to site, not to panic

chellebelle
01-11-05, 09:16
Hi! My name is michelle and i've had panic disorder since i was 16 (i'm now 21). I am so excited to have found this site, and to read all about everyone else's experiences with panic, though i wish none of us had experiences like these to share! My panic fluctautes, sometimes it's under control and sometimes i'm under it's control. My main symptom is headache, and until i read some of your stories, i thought i was the only one who suffered from headache because of panic, it hardly ever makes the symptom list and when i'm panicking i think it's proof that i'm in danger, that it's not really panic, but a life-threatening condition.
I don't mean to ramble on, I just want everybody to know how glad i am that we can all come together and share our stories and coping strategies and to give each other hope and strength. Cheers, Michelle.

"BUT it's DIFFERENT this time!"

trac67
01-11-05, 09:24
Hi Michelle,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice and make some great friends here.
Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

jill
01-11-05, 09:33
Hi Michelle

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

There are lots of nice people here who will help
and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

Dan
01-11-05, 10:29
hi michelle
welcome i also suffer with anxiety headaches and always doubt that it is anxiety usually it a brain tumor lol must have 1000 please feel free to PM me abd this site will help
Dan

Sweep1
01-11-05, 11:07
Michelle

A big welcome to you. You'll get some great advice and reassurance on this site, everyone is so friendly and understanding [^]

Sweep1

pinkscrumpy
01-11-05, 11:12
Hi Michelle

Welcome to the site

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

3faces
01-11-05, 14:11
Hi Michelle:D

Welcome to this forum and I know what you mean about finding this site, I was so relieved to find out that I wasn't alone with my worries.

Take care

Jem xxx

nomorepanic
01-11-05, 19:16
Hi Michelle

A warm welcome aboard the forum and I hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Meg
01-11-05, 19:20
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)
Thoughts : Lets try to keep our thoughts in perspective (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=283)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sal
02-11-05, 00:56
Hi Michelle

Welcome to the site.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

chucklehound
02-11-05, 17:07
Hi Michelle and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support

and make some new friends too!![^]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Trev
02-11-05, 17:15
Hi Michelle,

welcome aboard.

All the best,
Trev :D

mazz
02-11-05, 17:37
hi michelle welcome to nmp x mazzx

sueiamnew
02-11-05, 18:42
Welcome to the site Michelle!

michelleann
04-11-05, 09:30
hi michelle
welcome to the forum
take care
michelle xxx

Piglet
04-11-05, 12:07
Welcome to the site Michelle.

Love Piglet:)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

wobily_lin
06-11-05, 20:50
hi michelle,

welcome to the site.

lin x

kazo
06-11-05, 20:58
Hi

Welcome to the site

Kazo xxx

RedMozzy
07-11-05, 02:04
Hi there.

I know what you mean, you dont wish this on anybody but at the same time glad your not alone.

Hope you get as much out of this site as I have.

Alan

"Life's a roller-coaster and I am not strapped in"